Flume, mail # user - Flume Log4j exception lead to application abort

+
Bean Edwards 2014-01-08, 09:10
+
Ashish 2014-01-08, 11:17
Re: Flume Log4j exception lead to application abort
Bean Edwards 2014-01-10, 14:46
thx,it's really helps.how you guys use flume log4j appender in production
environment?  Here is my configuration:I use log4j asynAppender to load
flume log4j appender, set blocking false with asynAppender in log4j.xml