Flume >> mail # user >> Flume Log4j exception lead to application abort

Re: Flume Log4j exception lead to application abort
thx,it's really helps.how you guys use flume log4j appender in production
environment?  Here is my configuration:I use log4j asynAppender to load
flume log4j appender, set blocking false with asynAppender in log4j.xml