Hive >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule

Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule
The following active Hive PMC members have cast votes:

Carl Steinbach: +1, +1
Ashutosh Chauhan: +1, +1
Edward Capriolo: +1, +1
Ashish Thusoo: +1, +1
Yongqiang He: +1, +1
Namit Jain: +1, +1

Three active PMC members have abstained from voting.

Over the last week the following four Hive PMC members requested
that their status be changed from active to emeritus member:
jvs, prasadc, zhao, pauly.

Voting on these measures is now closed. Both measures have been approved
with the required 2/3 majority of active Hive PMC members.

Thanks.

Carl