Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.7.1 almost out the door...

0.7.1 almost out the door...
I wanted to see if there is anything else we need for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-375 or are the patches alright
to commit?

once committed is there anything else that has to be done to have the site
show up on http://incubator.apache.org/kafka/ ? I don't know how it works.

I think after this last step of updating the site the only thing left
before "popping the cork" is sending out an announcement of the release to
kafka-dev, kafka-users and general incubator ? let me know if i am missing
anything else before i send email announcing release.
/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/