HBase, mail # user - Regions in transition

Re: Regions in transition
kiran 2013-02-08, 12:39
after some searching i found that main reason for regions with same keys is
splitting and it is the culprit in our case for inconsistency. But I set my
filesize to a very large size but i am unsure why still splitting is
happening

Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla