Pig >> mail # user >> Loading Map's in Pig

+
Srini 2012-08-30, 13:49
Re: Loading Map's in Pig
I guess it is because you are using ',' as separator (there is a comma
between your val and the map) and then again inside the map (is that a bug
?)

I tried with a space to separate the int from the map (input.txt):
151364 [id#812,pref#secondary]
121211 [id#212,pref#primary]

and with this script:
data = load 'input.txt' using PigStorage(' ') as (val:int, m:Map[]);
dump data;

I got:

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Srini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to load the following  records using PigStorage(',') as
> (val:int, m:map[ ])... When I see dump of output I only get first column
> and empty value..
>
> 151364,[id#812,pref#secondary]
>
> 121211,[id#212,pref#primary]
>
> Could some one suggest me how to load above records..
>
> Thanks,
> Srinivas

+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-08-30, 17:43