Pig >> mail # user >> Loading Map's in Pig

Re: Loading Map's in Pig
I guess it is because you are using ',' as separator (there is a comma
between your val and the map) and then again inside the map (is that a bug
?)

I tried with a space to separate the int from the map (input.txt):
151364 [id#812,pref#secondary]
121211 [id#212,pref#primary]

and with this script:
data = load 'input.txt' using PigStorage(' ') as (val:int, m:Map[]);
dump data;

I got: