HBase >> mail # dev >> Hadoop version trunk dependency?

Hadoop version trunk dependency?
Quick question.

Which hadoop version do we declare trunk is dependent on?

I have a very small change in HBase 9938 but that will make it dependent on
Hadoop 2.0

Same thing around HBASE-6763<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6763>.
If we say trunk is only Hadoop 2 compatible, then we can implement those
changes. Else, I will put comments and say that we can not fix that now.

JM
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-11-11, 17:36
+