HDFS >> mail # user >> Version control of files present in HDFS

+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-11-21, 09:22
+
Harsh J 2011-11-21, 09:53
+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-11-21, 09:58
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-21, 15:27
+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-11-22, 05:26
+
Chris Shain 2011-11-22, 05:40
+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-11-22, 06:11
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-22, 07:14
+
Chris Shain 2011-11-22, 16:11
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-22, 06:13
+
Stuti Awasthi 2011-11-22, 06:42
Re: Version control of files present in HDFS
MB's are fine.  GB's are a bit much.  You are right.