MapReduce >> mail # user >> DefaultResourceCalculator class not found, ResourceManager fails to start.

DefaultResourceCalculator class not found, ResourceManager fails to start.
Hi

I have a strange problem, regarding missing class, the
DefaultResourceCalculator. I have a single node sandbox cluster working in
a pseudo-distributed mode. The cluster was working fine yesterday, however
today it stopped working. I was able to fix all issues except the following
problem in ResourceManager:
2013-08-11 12:12:42,425 FATAL
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager: Error
starting ResourceManager
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator
not found
    at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1753)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.CapacitySchedulerConfiguration.getResourceCalculator(CapacitySchedulerConfiguration.java:333)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.CapacityScheduler.reinitialize(CapacityScheduler.java:258)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.serviceInit(ResourceManager.java:241)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.main(ResourceManager.java:826)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Class
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator
not found
    at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1721)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1745)
    ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.resource.DefaultResourceCalculator
not found
    at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClassByName(Configuration.java:1625)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClass(Configuration.java:1719)
    ... 6 more
2013-08-11 12:12:42,426 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager:
SHUTDOWN_MSG:

I build YARN from sources, daily updated to the newest revision in trunk.
The class DefaultResourceCalculator exists and is present in YARN's
sources. I am using (currently) trunk revision 1512895. I build YARN
project with the following command:
mvn clean package -Pdist -Dtar -DskipTests
I create tar ball with the use of script provided in the sources:
dist-tar-stitching.sh (hadoop-dist/target)

regards
tmp