MapReduce >> mail # user >> Million docs and word count scenario

Re: Million docs and word count scenario
Putting each document into a separate file is not likely to be a great
thing to do.

On the other hand, putting them all into one file may not be what you want
either.

It is probably best to find a middle ground and create files each with many
documents and each a few gigabytes in size.