Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Using --signoff option with git am when committing patches

Re: [DISCUSS] Using --signoff option with git am when committing patches
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-09-04, 22:03
Aren't we tracking how commited what through JIRA tickets as well?

--signoff seems reasonable though.

Cos