Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.4 (rc0)

+
vasanth kumar 2013-07-23, 19:27
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.4 (rc0)
+1

* Checked all signatures
* Checked all md5sums
* There are 93 checkstyle errors that have creeped in. We should file a
jira to fix those.
* Builds and tests all succeed

Thanks for your hard work Vasanth.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 12:27 PM, vasanth kumar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> This is the third release for Apache Sqoop 1, version 1.4.4
>
> Please cast your vote by 07/26/2013
>
> The list of fixed issues:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=c4cdfacee6d5fbfc2add5605766fa522f1f79fa3;hb=refs/heads/branch-1.4.4
>
> The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5, *.sha1):
> http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.4.4-rc0/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.4.4-rc0
>
> The KEYS file:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sqoop/KEYS
>
> Thanks,
> Vasanth kumar RJ

+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-07-27, 06:39
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-07-27, 13:22
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-07-26, 05:00
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-26, 08:12
+
Olivier Lamy 2013-07-30, 01:15
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-07-30, 04:22