Zookeeper, mail # user - write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?

Re: write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?
Flavio Junqueira 2011-02-12, 11:40
Hi Thomas, It is good for us as a community to have a long PoweredBy
page, but my preference would be to let the developers of applications
include themselves their applications. We know of a number of
applications, but the developers might not necessarily want to have
their projects on our wiki page for whatever reason.

This message actually could be seen as a call for developers to add
their projects to the page.

-Flavio

On Feb 12, 2011, at 9:58 AM, Thomas Koch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to add kafka[1] to the PoweredBy[2] page in the ZK wiki,
> but didn't
> find any edit button. I'm logged in.
>
> [1] http://sna-projects.com/kafka
> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/PoweredBy
>
> By the way: Do you know more projects that use ZooKeeper and are not
> yet
> listed on the PoweredBy page? I could use this list for a talk I'm
> preparing.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301