Bigtop >> mail # user >> BigTop : Build Targets

Re: BigTop : Build Targets
Roman also your blog post seems to be useful for answering the above
questions...
https://blogs.apache.org/bigtop/entry/bigtop_and_why_should_you ...

FYI, I think the links need updates to the respective GIT repos now

For example

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bigtop/trunk/bigtop-deploy/puppet/
should be
https://github.com/apurtell/bigtop/tree/master/bigtop-deploy