Accumulo >> mail # user >> Tablet Load Balancer

Re: Tablet Load Balancer
Roshan,

There's no way to make sure that multiple rows don't get split into
multiple tablets. A custom load balancer would be able to make sure that a
set of tablets are hosted together, but has no effect on choosing the split
points. If you want to guarantee that multiple entries are kept together
then you should put them in the same row. Alternatively, you could make
your tablet sizes ridiculously large and manually choose your split points
using the addSplits method, but it's usually easier to just put things into
the same row.

Cheers,
Adam