Hadoop, mail # general - Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc0

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-02, 20:07
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-02, 20:40
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-02, 21:05
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-02, 21:21
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-02, 21:33
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-02, 21:48
+
Ian Holsman 2011-05-02, 21:49
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-02, 22:19
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-02, 21:55
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-04, 00:16
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-04, 01:01
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-04, 23:46
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-05-02, 22:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-05-02, 22:14
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-02, 22:15
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-02, 22:19
+
Doug Cutting 2011-05-02, 22:25
+
Jake Cornelius 2011-05-02, 22:31
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-05-03, 08:39
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-03, 17:02
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-05-03, 23:58
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-05-08, 05:41
+
Owen OMalley 2011-05-11, 17:36
+
Ian Holsman 2011-05-11, 17:38
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-05-11, 18:40
+
Owen OMalley 2011-05-11, 22:10
+
Raghu Angadi 2011-05-11, 19:09
+
Owen OMalley 2011-05-04, 17:31
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-04, 19:17
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-05-04, 20:26
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-05-04, 20:17
+
Owen OMalley 2011-05-04, 23:19
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-04, 22:03
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-05-04, 22:06
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-04, 22:24
+
Jakob Homan 2011-05-04, 22:29
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-04, 22:36
+
Tsz Wo \ 2011-05-04, 23:09
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-04, 23:11
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-04, 23:11
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-05-04, 23:44
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-05-04, 23:55
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-05-05, 00:05
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-05, 00:22
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-05-05, 00:30
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-05, 00:39
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-05-05, 00:43
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-05-05, 01:18
+
Eli Collins 2011-05-05, 01:24
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-05-05, 01:56
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-05-05, 02:20
+
Nigel Daley 2011-05-05, 04:17
+
Jeff Hammerbacher 2011-05-05, 04:54
+
Eric Sammer 2011-05-05, 05:47
+
Matei Zaharia 2011-05-05, 06:21
+
Jane Chen 2011-05-05, 06:49
+
Lars Francke 2011-05-06, 10:07
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-05-04, 22:30
Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Suresh Srinivas 2011-05-04, 22:41
Here is a snippet from your blog -
http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2010/10/cdh3-beta-3-now-available/

------

Security Enhancements
As one of the primary contributors and largest production users of Hadoop,
Yahoo! publishes the source tree for the version of Hadoop that they run on
their production clusters. We are pleased to announce that we have merged
Yahoo¹s source tree into CDH3b3. This merge brings many improvements
developed at Yahoo! into CDH, including improvements for MapReduce
scalability on 1000+-node clusters and several new tools for benchmarking
and testing Hadoop.
------

It would be great, if you can list how many of 192 changes were reviewed and
became part of CDH.

Your -1 vote essentially blocks the changes that are already available in
CDH to be available from Apache open source!

+
Eli Collins 2011-05-04, 22:51
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-05-05, 19:02