Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-01, 01:35
Hi all,
 I think Ben had sometime suggested a recurring dev/user meetups for
ZK. I just wanted to renew the thread to see if there is interest in
the community for such a dev/user group. As ZooKeeper as become more
and more popular, it would be good to see a broader community
participation and engagement. We could do a once in 2 months kind of
dev/user group where we can talk about issues folks are facing and the
roadmap. This would also encourage more participation from developers
and would provide a good venue for distribution of knowledge amongst
power users of ZK.

Thoughts?

mahadev