Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: [announce] HappyBase 0.4, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase

Re: [announce] HappyBase 0.4, a developer-friendly Python library to interact with HBase
+1 for docs
Look very nice this release,
On 07/11/2012 10:03 PM, Elliott Clark wrote:
> Looks very cool. Those docs are really great.
>
> On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Wouter Bolsterlee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have just released HappyBase 0.4. The most visible changes in this
>> release are support for framed Thrift transports (optionally available
>> in HBase 0.94.x) and support for a custom table prefix separator.
>>
>> Release notes:
>>
>>    http://happybase.readthedocs.org/en/latest/news.html#happybase-0-4
>>
>> Documentation:
>>
>>    http://happybase.readthedocs.org/
>>
>> Source code:
>>
>>    https://github.com/wbolster/happybase
>>
>> Python Package Index (PyPI):
>>
>>    http://pypi.python.org/pypi/happybase/
>>
>> Installation:
>>
>>    $ pip install happybase
>>
>> Please try it out, and make sure to report any issues on Github. Patches
>> are also most welcome.
>>
>>      ï¿½ Wouter

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*
My Blog <http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com>

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci