HBase >> mail # user >> Question about MapReduce

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-27, 20:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-29, 15:11
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-10-29, 17:03
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-02, 18:56
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-11-02, 19:06
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-02, 19:31
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-02, 19:47
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2012-11-02, 19:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-02, 20:01
Re: Question about MapReduce
One more question about MapReduce.

One of my servers is slower than the others. I don't have any time
constraint for the job to finish.

But I'm getting this message:

"Task attempt_201211122318_0014_m_000021_0 failed to report status for
601 seconds. Killing!"

Where can I chance this timeout to something like 1800 seconds? Is it
on the mapred-site.xml file? If so, which property should I insert?

Thanks,

JM