Hadoop >> mail # dev >> run hadoop directly out of trunk checkout?

Re: run hadoop directly out of trunk checkout?
Eric,

Yesterday I was trying the same, I've used the script from HADOOP-6846
(after doing a s/mapred/mapreduce/g)

then I had to add the hadoop-*JARs to the classpath

then when trying to start the scripts started complaining about things not
found in /usr/share

Then I've given up.

Thxs.

Alejandro