Accumulo >> mail # user >> Binary bundle?

Re: Binary bundle?
Try getting a download link from an apache mirror:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/accumulo/1.5.0/accumulo-1.5.0-bin.tar.gz
(copied this link from http://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/)
Avoid right-clicking and saving, because it's not a link to the file,
it's a link to a web page of mirrors.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii