Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
+1 (binding)

- Verified signatures and checksums
- Installed single-node cluster from binary tarball and ran sample jobs
- Built from source, installed single-node cluster from resulting
binaries, and ran sample jobs

Jason