Hive >> mail # user >> Need rank(), can't build m6d's version

+
Keith Wiley 2013-04-01, 22:45
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-04-02, 00:09
+
Keith Wiley 2013-04-02, 16:57
+
Alexander Pivovarov 2013-04-01, 23:12
Re: Need rank(), can't build m6d's version
Thanks!  That looks like it has serious potential.  I'll study up on it.

On Apr 1, 2013, at 16:12 , Alexander Pivovarov wrote:

> http://ragrawal.wordpress.com/2011/11/18/extract-top-n-records-in-each-group-in-hadoophive/

"And what if we picked the wrong religion?  Every week, we're just making God
madder and madder!"
                                           --  Homer Simpson