Kafka >> mail # user >> Strata/Hadoop World NYC

Re: Strata/Hadoop World NYC
Sure, we can do it for Wednesday's lunch break :)

Some conferences leave billboards / whiteboards which attendees can use to
write their own BoF topics, each assigned to numbered tables. If there's
such thing, we'll pick one for Kafka.

If there isn't such thing, then I guess we can just choose any table and
post an update to this thread to give an indication of how to find that
table...

--
Felix