Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop Summit Europe -- Accumulo Talks

Re: Hadoop Summit Europe -- Accumulo Talks
On 26 November 2013 18:27, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Noticed these talks related to Accumulo were recently posted:
>
> https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/196820-hadoop-deployment-and-
> operations/suggestions/5059276-managing-apache-
> accumulo-at-enterprise-scale

It'd be interesting to know who submitted this, just to see what "at scale"
means.
> https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/196822-future-of-apache-hadoop/
> suggestions/5059109-hoya-hadoop-databases-in-yarn
This one is seminal and deserves as many votes as email addresses you can
make up

I'm actually co-ordinating the reviews for the committer track, so I will
find out who that cluster user in the "accumulo at scale" talk is. I'm also
looking for people to help with the review process, esp. people based
in/near europe as that's where the conference is

Volunteers are encouraged to email me direct.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE