MapReduce, mail # user - directory delete in hadoop

+
nisha sharma 2012-09-05, 11:14
Re: directory delete in hadoop
Nitin Pawar 2012-09-05, 11:20
yes this will delete the entire directory and its contents (assuming
that user running the code has the permission to delete the directory)

--
Nitin Pawar
+