HBase, mail # user - Hbase tables disappear

Re: Hbase tables disappear
Ibrahim Yakti 2013-01-14, 19:13
I'm using cdh4 on ec2

HBase 0.92
Sqoop 1.4.2

I'll double check versions tomorrow.

when I reboot all the tables are deleted, I'll check the default location
tomorrow as well.

What about the weird count issue?

Thanks,
Ibrahim