Accumulo, mail # dev - Git is writable now and other FYI's

Re: Git is writable now and other FYI's
Christopher 2013-07-17, 16:10
Alternatively, Springdale Linux (http://springdale.math.ias.edu/) has
RPMs that will work on RHEL6/CentOS6. You just need git
(http://springdale.math.ias.edu/data/puias/computational/6.4/x86_64/git-1.8.3.1-1.sdl6.x86_64.rpm)
and perl-Git (http://springdale.math.ias.edu/data/puias/computational/6.4/x86_64/perl-Git-1.8.3.1-1.sdl6.noarch.rpm).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II