MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Hadoop Jobtracker cluster summary of heap size and OOME

Re: Hadoop Jobtracker cluster summary of heap size and OOME
Hi Arun,

Will not cross post hereafter.

I had the same heap size value, same no.of jobs,scheduler and it is works
fine in hadoop 1.0.4 version for 8 to 9 months, but I'm facing this JT OOME
issue in hadoop 1.2.1 version only.

Even though I tried to set heap size max of 16G but it eats the whole
memory.

Thanks,
Viswa