Hive >> mail # user >> Has anybody used index on hive tables? how was the performance gain? and best way to do index?

Has anybody used index on hive tables? how was the performance gain? and best way to do index?
Good day,

I wonder how much hive index helps, I had a test before seems it take long
time to build index, hope to learn something from folks here that have good
experience on it.

thanks!
echo
+