Hive >> mail # user >> hive cann't support setting queryTimeout

Re:Re: hive cann't support setting queryTimeout
ya,this morning,we see a serious question. when our system send sql "CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS dbname" to hiveserver through jdbc, the result had not been returned after several hours. And this is the second time.

是的。 今天凌晨 系统遇到一个问题, 执行 CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS dbname时,hiveserver 一直没有返回。 不知有没有人碰到过.这是第二次碰到了.

在 2012-03-26 15:18:51,badqiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
hive jdbc里面还有好多方法没有实现。具体自己查看源代码吧。
在 2012年3月26日 下午3:15,王锋 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>写道:

Hi,all
when I using hive through jdbc,and execute the code below.
Statement stmt = con.createStatement();
stmt.setQueryTimeout(10);
hive thrown the exception "Method not support." so how can I set the query timeout like using mysql?
And is this an issue for hive?