Pig >> mail # user >> [HELP] How to split a string in pig script ?

[HELP] How to split a string in pig script ?
The input schema is:
*{name:chararray, ids:chararray}*,

and the format of *ids* is like:
id1,id2,id3,...,idn

Now, I want to split *ids* and change the input into the below format:
name   id1
name   id2
name   idn
How should I do this by pig script, instead of UDFs.

Thanks!