Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Project announcement: Sailfish (also, looking for colloborators)

+
Sriram Rao 2012-05-08, 17:32
+
Raghu Sakleshpur 2012-05-08, 17:35
+
Saikat Kanjilal 2012-05-08, 17:54
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-05-08, 19:11
+
Anil Gurnani 2012-05-08, 17:42
Re: Project announcement: Sailfish (also, looking for colloborators)
This would seem like a perfect use case for YARN. Is that what you are
thinking?  You could implement this as a new framework rather then
trying to incrementally change map-reduce.

This would let you move faster and demonstrate side by side
performance improvements.

---
E14 - typing on glass