From: Feng Lu [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 8:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: arc diff --update error

Hi,

When doing "arc diff --update" under Ubuntu I got this following error, and
the update failed:
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
on line 0

Fatal error: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
on line 0
Does anyone here know why the update failed, and how to solve this?

Thanks,
Feng