Hive, mail # dev - arc diff --update error

RE: arc diff --update error
Kevin Wilfong 2012-10-15, 16:44
For now, I've been commenting out the lines 213-216 in .arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php and that seems to work around the problem.

These lines:

foreach ($revisions_data as $revision) {
    $ref = ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef::newFromDictionary($revision);
    $revisions[$ref->getId()] = $ref;
}
From: Feng Lu [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 8:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: arc diff --update error

Hi,

When doing "arc diff --update" under Ubuntu I got this following error, and
the update failed:
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
on line 0

Fatal error: Class 'ArcanistDifferentialRevisionRef' not found in
/home/feng/projects/hive/hive-trunk2/.arc_jira_lib/arcanist/ArcJIRAConfiguration.php
on line 0
Does anyone here know why the update failed, and how to solve this?

Thanks,
Feng