Accumulo, mail # user - Setting authorizations in code

Re: Setting authorizations in code
Josh Elser 2013-09-23, 16:22
I imagine that it might be useful to add a "wait" option to more (if
not all) of the client API where applicable (securityOperations being
one of them). We already have the resources with fate to handle these
transactions, so it would be nice to present that capability to users.

Benjamin, want to add a sleep for a second or two to your code to
verify that this is what you're seeing?