Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
I removed the monitor certificates as suggested, and I no longer get any
messages in the monitor_localhost.err file.

When I look in the monitor_localhost.localdomain.log file and saw the
following INFO/Exception message:

2013-09-11 11:42:50,012 [monitor.Monitor] INFO :  Failed to obtain problem
reports
java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ThriftScanner$ScanTimedOutException
        at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ScannerIterator.hasNext(ScannerIterator.java:174)
        at
org.apache.accumulo.server.problems.ProblemReports$3.hasNext(ProblemReports.java:241)
        at
org.apache.accumulo.server.problems.ProblemReports.summarize(ProblemReports.java:299)
        at
org.apache.accumulo.server.monitor.Monitor.fetchData(Monitor.java:392)
        at
org.apache.accumulo.server.monitor.Monitor$2.run(Monitor.java:504)
        at
org.apache.accumulo.core.util.LoggingRunnable.run(LoggingRunnable.java:34)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
Caused by:
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ThriftScanner$ScanTimedOutException
        at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ThriftScanner.scan(ThriftScanner.java:212)
        at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ScannerIterator$Reader.run(ScannerIterator.java:82)
        at
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.impl.ScannerIterator.hasNext(ScannerIterator.java:164)
        ... 6 more

I was thinking this was related to the fact I didn't yet have Thrift 0.9.0
installed (due to dependency issues).  I now have Thrift 0.9.0 installed.
 I saved off my config files, blew away the accumulo directory and
extracted it again from the tar.gz and copied over my conf files.

However, when I run the accumulo-1.5.0/bin/accumulo init command again it
gives me the following error:

[util.Initialize] FATAL: It appears this location was previously
initialized, exiting ...

I can still start Accumulo like before with the bin/start-all.sh command
but the Accumulo monitor still doesn't work IN my VM.

Any other ideas to try?

Pete