MapReduce, mail # user - which hadoop version i can choose in production env?

Re: which hadoop version i can choose in production env?
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-25, 03:27
I advice community version of Hadoop-1.1.2, which is a stable release,

Hadoop2 hasn't stable release currently, even if all alpha release was
extensive tested.

but from me, I think HDFS2 is stable now.(no?), MR1 is also stable, but
Yarn still need extensive tests(at least I think so),

so our prod cluster using HDFS2 and MR1 now.