HDFS >> mail # user >> Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction

Hbase Mapreduce- Problem in using arrayList of pust in MapFunction
Hi there
Is there any way to use arrayList of Puts in map function to insert data to
hbase ? Because,the context.write method doesn't allow to use arraylist of
puts,so in every map function I can only put one row. What can I do for
inserting some rows in each map function ?
And also how can I use autoflush & bufferclientside in Map function for
inserting data to Hbase Table ?

Mohandes Zebeleh
+
Harsh J 2013-01-21, 09:04