HBase >> mail # user >> Parallel scan in HBase

Re: Parallel scan in HBase
Hello Farrokh,

    Scans work sequentially with one region after the other. Scans from
client side do not go to regionservers in parallel. And, for the second
question, the code will run at the client side.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com