Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> What's special with the Jenkins setup of ZooKeeper?

What's special with the Jenkins setup of ZooKeeper?
Hi,

for several times now, I've successfully tested patches on my own Jenkins
server that afterwards failed miserably on builds.a.o. Is there any special
configuration of the builds? Some special values for timeouts, for the JVM?
On my server I just run "ant test-core-java".

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-09-22, 17:08