Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB
 Search Hadoop and all its subprojects:

Switch to Plain View
MapReduce >> mail # user >> Error in command: bin/hadoop fs -put conf input


+
sumit piparsania 2013-06-15, 21:08
Copy link to this message
-
Re: Error in command: bin/hadoop fs -put conf input
no data nodes in cluster.

go to cluster web portal.

Thanks,
Rahul
On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 2:38 AM, sumit piparsania <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting the below error while executing the command. Kindly assist me
> in resolving this issue.
>
>
> $ bin/hadoop fs -put conf input
> bin/hadoop: line 320: C:\Program: command not found
> 13/06/16 02:29:13 WARN conf.Configuration: DEPRECATED: hadoop-site.xml
> found in the classpath. Usage of hadoop-site.xml is deprecated. Instead use
> core-site.xml, mapred-site.xml and hdfs-site.xml to override properties of
> core-default.xml, mapred-default.xml and hdfs-default.xml respectively
>  13/06/16 02:29:18 WARN hdfs.DFSClient: DataStreamer Exception:
> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: java.io.IOException: File
> /user/Sumit/input/capacity-scheduler.xml could only be replicated to 0
> nodes, instead of 1
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getAdditionalBlock(FSNamesystem.java:1639)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.addBlock(NameNode.java:736)
>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Server.call(RPC.java:578)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1393)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1389)
>  at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>  at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1149)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:1387)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1107)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Invoker.invoke(RPC.java:229)
>  at $Proxy1.addBlock(Unknown Source)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>  at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.io.retry.RetryInvocationHandler.invokeMethod(RetryInvocationHandler.java:85)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.io.retry.RetryInvocationHandler.invoke(RetryInvocationHandler.java:62)
>  at $Proxy1.addBlock(Unknown Source)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.locateFollowingBlock(DFSClient.java:3686)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.nextBlockOutputStream(DFSClient.java:3546)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream.access$2600(DFSClient.java:2749)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient$DFSOutputStream$DataStreamer.run(DFSClient.java:2989)
> 13/06/16 02:29:18 WARN hdfs.DFSClient: Error Recovery for block null bad
> datanode[0] nodes == null
> 13/06/16 02:29:18 WARN hdfs.DFSClient: Could not get block locations.
> Source file "/user/Sumit/input/capacity-scheduler.xml" - Aborting...
> put: java.io.IOException: File /user/Sumit/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
> could only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1
> 13/06/16 02:29:18 ERROR hdfs.DFSClient: Failed to close file
> /user/Sumit/input/capacity-scheduler.xml
> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException: java.io.IOException: File
> /user/Sumit/input/capacity-scheduler.xml could only be replicated to 0
> nodes, instead of 1
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.FSNamesystem.getAdditionalBlock(FSNamesystem.java:1639)
>  at
> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.NameNode.addBlock(NameNode.java:736)
>  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor6.invoke(Unknown Source)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Server.call(RPC.java:578)
>  at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler$1.run(Server.java:1393)
NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB