Bigtop >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-19, 04:54
+
Anatoli Fomenko 2013-10-28, 02:33
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
> This is the seventh release for Apache Bigtop, version 0.7.0
>
> It fixes the following issues:
>    http://s.apache.org/Pkp
>
> *** Please download, test and vote by Fri 10/25 noon PST
>
> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag):
>     release-0.7.0-RC0
>
> Source and binary files:
>    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-194/org/apache/bigtop/bigtop/0.7.0/
>
> Binary convenience artifacts:
>     http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Releases/job/Bigtop-0.7.0/
>
> Documentation on how to install (just make sure to adjust the repos for 0.7.0):
>   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/How+to+install+Hadoop+distribution+from+Bigtop+0.6.0
>
> Maven staging repo:
>     https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebigtop-194/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
>     https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=bigtop.git;a=commit;h=fb628180d289335dcf95641b44482fb680f11573
>
> Bigtop's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/bigtop/dist/KEYS
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

I haven't had time to test it yet, but should be able to get to it this
week end.
Would it be possible to postpone the end of the vote until Sunday?

Also I could not find any jenkins job with all our tests running against
this release.
It would be great to put such a link in the vote email.
Thanks,
Bruno
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-10-23, 19:58