HBase >> mail # dev >> Snapshots branch trunk merging

Re: Snapshots branch trunk merging
(note we initially started in github since the two main drivers were not
committers when this started)

I'm looking into creating an svn branch from the 12/19 (?)  original branch
point, committing  each patch to svn in that branch , and then merging in
the snapshot branch where we merged in the snapshot in git. if i finish
before we take care of nit fixes (like find bugs, javadoc, spacing) we'll
commit to svn branch for follow up and when we get all the +1s to merge we
merge into svn trunk.

// [EMAIL PROTECTED]