Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Broken Build .. It worked for me!

+
David Medinets 2012-08-29, 02:17
+
Eric Newton 2012-08-29, 02:22
Re: Broken Build .. It worked for me!
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Eric Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The auto-build process is over-constrained for resources.  We often have
> false-positives for build failures.

Should I configure it not to fail the build if it times out?  I don't think
I can ask it to try again if it times out.

Billie

> -Eric
>
> On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:17 PM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > I saw a message that the build is broken. However, I have been
> > compiling and running it all night. Over and over. I don't see what
> > the problem can be.

+
John Vines 2012-08-29, 13:30
+