Flume >> mail # user >> Can I use variables in config file?

+
Felix.徐 2013-03-22, 01:58
Re: Can I use variables in config file?
Hi Felix:

do you want this?

http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#hdfs-sink

where %{host} is the header named host.

Furthermore, It support arbitrary header name.

Zhiwen Sun

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Felix.徐 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if I can use some variables in the config file so as to
> specify sinks' HDFS directory dynamically according to the hostname of
> deployed server. For example , I want to set the
> agent.sinks.***.hdfs.path=hdfs://../flume/${hostname}/..., and the
> ${hostname} will be initialized as the hostname of that server while
> starting up flume.

+
Felix.徐 2013-03-22, 02:30