Hadoop, mail # user - Incompatible namespaceIDs after formatting namenode

Re: Incompatible namespaceIDs after formatting namenode
Chen He 2012-01-15, 20:16
For short, here is a script that may be useful for your to remove hdfs
directory on DNs from your headnode.

for each DN hostname
   do
      ssh root@[DN hostname] "rm [your hdfs