Accumulo, mail # user - Is accumulo supported on centos (6.x)

+
ashili 2013-12-21, 18:28
Re: Is accumulo supported on centos (6.x)
Mike Drob 2013-12-23, 17:57
Which version of the Cloudera Quickstart VM are you running?

To install a 1.4.4 Accumulo RPM, you will indeed have to build it from
source. 1.5.0 RPMs are available as downloads on the site, like Josh said.

Thanks,
Mike
On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM, ashili <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see from downloads accumulo is supported on debian.
> From following readme link, I see accumulo is supported on linux
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=accumulo.git;a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=419aacc45279a3cd6b3b5bf61baf486f082a450a
>
> My question: are accumulo binaries available for centos? or should I build
> it from the source/git?
>
> I am trying to integrate  accumulo with cloudera demo VM (centos, X64);

+
Josh Elser 2013-12-21, 23:07
+
ashili 2013-12-24, 15:57