HBase >> mail # user >> Writing doubles into HBase table from Java client

Re: Writing doubles into HBase table from Java client
HBase itself sees bytes only.  It is up to the application to do the proper
en/decoding.  As to the Pig script, it should be helpful to checkout how
Pig store doubles.

Thanks,
Jimmy