HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase scalability performance

Re: Hbase scalability performance
Hello Dalia,

      You can go the Hbase webUI to see the details, as Ted has specified
earlier. But if you really want to monitor everything properly I would
suggest to configure Ganglia to capture the metrics. To do a quick check
you can also use "status" command from the Hbase shell.
hbase> status
hbase> status 'simple'
hbase> status 'summary'
hbase> status 'detailed'